(MTN’S/European & Domestic/New Issue)
A + Paper
Top Tier Banks
The ‘Securitization Fund, can ‘Customize, ‘Structure’, and ‘Tailor’ any type of ‘Note’ for the ‘Client/Buyer’ needs.
Note can be delivered on any Screen, ‘EURO CLEAR’, ‘BLOOMBERG’, ‘BRUSSELS’ followed by (I.B.C) ‘International Bonded Courier’.
As per bank solicitation compliance laws, no one can connect with the CEO of the fund without first talking to the (IC) & signing the ‘Non Solicitation Letter’
We set up a ‘Conference Call’ with the ‘Owner of the Funds’ of the account to be used for the transaction, with the Securitization Fund.
1) We first have a (KYC) introduction call with the Buyer.
2) We then issue a ‘Non Solicitation Letter’. (Legal Protocol)
3) After we receive the signed Non Solicitation Letter’, we can then get on a call with the Buyer and the CEO of ‘Securitization Fund.’
4) The buyer will receive a ‘Purchase Order’- Followed by an ‘Indicative Term Sheet’ & ‘Application’- From the Bank(s).
All of the Elements of the Assets-(i.e. Screen Shot/Numbers) and Structure are in the ‘Indicative Term Sheet’.
5) Buyer will receive a final ‘Indicative Term Sheet’ and sign off on it.
6) Settlement is -ALWAYS-Bank to Bank/Trade Desk to Trade Desk & POF is -ALWAYS-Bank to Bank.
BANK TRANSACTION PROCEDURES
1) Buyer sends Purchase Order (PO)-(to be provided to buyer) to the Seller. The PO contains full banking details (no account numbers required at this point, but full contact information of bank officer). Seller completes PO, signs it and returns it to the Buyer.
2) Seller/Trade Desk will contact the Buyer’s Banker or Trade Desk (or vice verse) to discuss settlement details.
3) Seller/Seller's Trade Desk and Buyer's Trade Desk/Bank exchange delivery/settlement co-ordinantes and procedures. Buyer’s Trade Desk / Buyer's Bank issues a "Buy ticket" from their Trade Desk to the Seller’s Trade Desk/ Bank contact person.
4) Instrument is posted as mutually agreed to screen. Verification made and Settlement within a T+3 / T + 5 basis is made. Instruments are only delivered after full and/or secured payment.
5) Consultancy Fees shall be disbursed at the time of each tranche in accordance with the relevant FPA
6) There shall be no unauthorized communication to the Seller’s Bank/Trade Desk by the Buyer, the Buyer's Bank/Trade Desk or other third parties. Buyer and Seller reserve the right to change bank details/coordinates upon notification.
THE SECURITIZATION FUND CAN ALSO CAN BE USED FOR FOR PROJECT FUNDING
INVESTOR OPENS ACCOUNT IN THE SECURITIZATION FUND IN THEIR NAME
“UTILIZE THE MONTHLY PERCENTAGE OF RETURNS TO EQUAL THAT OF THE MODULES PER THE ESTIMATED DRAW SCHEDULE”
Investor: distributable profits may be used for Project Funding, Retirement Savings or any other legal purpose as they are the Investors funds to do with as they wish, as well as reinvest with the Securitization Fund.
I am direct to the ‘Securitization Fund'